Chapter 9 - 12
Hello readers.. I am Andi Devira Razak usually called Vira... i'm student of Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar, 2 semester of Food Production Management.. I make this blog for my practical assignment ... hopefully this blog can help you guys and hopefully you enjoy this blog.. Critics and suggestion please send to my email adeviraarzk@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Survei Market
Welcome back guys! Back again on Visit Local Market content, so on this week i was visiting local market, this local market are located at ...
-
Keju (cheese) adalah makanan padat yang terbuat dari susu sapi, kambing, domba dan mamalia lainnya dengan menghilangkan kandungan airnya den...
-
1. Dojang Nakeng The image for dojang nakeng Dojang Nakeng, which is seafood originating from Flores in the town of Ruteng 140 ...
-
A few weeks before we were told that on May 2-3, 2019 our campus will hold a major event, namely F.I.T.E (Forum for International Tourism an...
No comments:
Post a Comment